Recipe by Paige Hathaway <3
• 3 Egg Whites
• 1 Whole Egg
• 2 scoops cinnamon protein (Paige used Shredz Cinnamon Bun Protein…I used Dymatize Cinnamon Bun Protein)
• 1/4 cup Oat Flour (simply place your oats in blender, magic bullet, or food processor and grind until powder)
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• Big Splash of Almond Milk
Ingredients For Frosting
• 1 scoop Cinnamon bun protein
• 1/2 cup of plain Greek Yogurt
• 1 tbsp Sugar-free Maple Syrup
• 2 packets of stevia (I used 1)
• Small Splash of Almond Milk
• Sliced Almonds ( I omitted this)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix all ingredients for cake together.
Line Baking sheet with Parchment Paper. Pour cake batter into a large baking pan.
Bake for 10-15 minutes.
It will look like a thing pancake when done…allow it to cool.
While cake is cooling, mix all ingredients for frosting in a bowl.
Cute cake into four strips (long ways) .
Coat with frosting..
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Be sure to leave a little extra frosting to drizzle on the top of finished Cinnabon!
Roll each cake strip to create the cinnamon roll.
Top each roll with the rest of the frosting
Optional: add almonds
It taste amazing…Enjoy!!